Our eStatements are a free alternative to receiving your checking or savings account statement(s) in the mail each month or quarter. With this convenient service, you'll receive your statements electronically. We’ll send you an email each time letting you know your statement is available to view and download online. It’s easy and offers several benefits over paper statements.
• eStatements Save Paper
We understand that conserving paper and other precious resources is important to our customers. To help our customers practice green banking, we offer eStatements free of charge.
• They Can Help Protect Your Identity
Stop shredding your bank statements to safeguard your financial information. eStatements are password protected through Online Banking and reduce the risk of your sensitive information being lost or stolen and misused.
• eStatements Can Clear the Clutter
Feel overwhelmed with paper? Get your bank statements off your desk and keep them organized electronically.
• They’re Available Instantly
Why wait for your statement to be printed and mailed each month? eStatements are available to you the moment they are posted to Online Banking!
- Once you sign up for eStatements, we'll send you an email when your eStatement is ready to view and download. You’ll logon through our secure online banking. It's that easy!
- eStatements look just like your paper statements; all of the same disclosures will be available online and a convenient balancing tool will help in your monthly reconciliation.
- eStatements are stored securely in Online Banking for 6 months from the date they are posted for convenient reference.
- Want to store your statements permanently? You have the option of downloading your eStatement as a PDF and storing it on your computer, or another storage device, for future access.
In order to access, view, and retain electronic communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher or Firefox 2.0
- Adobe (R) Acrobat (R) Reader (R) 7.0 or Higher. To download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, please go to www.adobe.com/
- An e-mail account with an internet service provider and e-mail software in order to participate in our electronic communications programs.
- There is not a fee to receive eStatements.
Sign Up for eStatements Today!
Follow these simple instructions to sign up for eStatements:
Login to Online Banking. If you haven't already signed up for Online Bankingclick here.
Once you’re logged in to Online Banking, click on the user options icon at the top of the page.
At the bottom of the next screen you will see a section titled eStatement enrollment, click the “Edit” button in this section.
Click on the red link to read the Electronic Statement Disclosure.
Choose the accounts for which you would like to receive eStatements and click the “Accept” button.
You are now signed up for eStatements!!!
If you have any trouble creating or accessing your Online Banking service, or signing up for eStatements, please contact Customer Service. We're easy to reach by phone during regular business hours. Call toll-free 1-800-944-5869.