- Commercial accounts pay a fee for deposits and for checks that clear the account.
- A Earnings Credit rate is paid in lieu of interest.
- Wells Federal Bank Offers Two Commercial Accounts.
Commercial Level One is designed for small or seasonal businesses. It is also ideal for the business customer that is just getting started.
- No maintenance fee
- No minimum balance
- 100 free total items
- Free ACH credits
If your account activity exceeds 100 total items, excluding ACH credits, you will be charged $0.35 per item.
Commercial Level Two is designed for businesses with a larger volume of checking and deposit activity.
The following charges apply:
- $7.50 monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Earning credit paid on the average available monthly balance
- $.20 per deposit
- $.06 per on-us deposit item
- $.10 per transit deposit item
- $.15 per check that clears the account
- $.20 per ACH credit
- $.15 per ACH debit
Unless specifically addressed on this website, all other charges apply as listed in the current Schedule of Fees and Charges.
A 30-day notice will precede any changes in these charges.